An eclectic Cali girl turned southern, I am a joy seeking SAHM of 3 little lovelies. I am a lover of life, love, laughs, family, friends, music, giving, creating, quirks, and you… photography elevates these loves. Maker of home and cutified things. Smiling is my favorite.
A few random things about me:
* I am addicted to Jeopardy. Yep. My Mister feels like he’s married to an old lady. HA! It’s a great boost… I feel so smart when I get an answer right! hehe
* I’ve hung out with Ziggy Marley and Little Big Town, but my first concert ever was Milli Vanilli.
* I had a past life as a superhero, I just know it. I feel compelled to bring justice to any situation… Mister thinks I’m crazy. I am. But when I see injustice or bad behavior, I act. Can’t help it. I’ve been known to hold a large man one-handed by his belt to keep him from pounding another dude.
* I am addicted to flourless chocolate cake. Once you eat it, you’ll never eat regular again.
* I can “shaka” with my toes.
* I’ve snored my entire life. Yep. Guilty. Poor Mister again.
* I fractured my femur at 5 and had a cast up to my hip the whole summer. Didn’t stop me from putting a black trash bag over it and getting in the pool in my blue and red Supergirl bathing suit!
* I could live off of guacamole.
* I love watching my children sleep. Their little purrs are music to my ears.
* I love feeding the homeless, or as I like to call them, my hungry friends. The joy I feel when I get a “God bless you” for just handing them a piece of fruit or sack lunch is immeasurable.
* I’m a little obsessed with paying for the person behind me in the drive-thru. It’s such a rush!!!
* I love red Sour Patch Kids… not orange, not green, not yellow… RED. I believe they should make a bag with just red. Chocolate and peanut butter also go far in my book.